Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Been a while.

I know its been a while since I have posted anything. well my house has not been going to well but my garden is doing ok. I have planted some cabbages, lettuces, tomatoes, strawberries, silver beet, yams and potatoes. Like anything I do, I guess I don't put as much effort as I probably should. so things take longer to get done.. I do need to get my sleeping to a decent time.I think that me being more tired than I should be is a big factor in what I do. I have been trying my best. At least I do know I do need to stand up and act like a Man and just Do it.. I am capable because I have good health, I am physically fit and able to get around and I do really get frustrated when things are upside down.

I have decided to just keep going, never Give up and Rely on Jesus Christ to help me for he is my strength, and helps me. I realise I cant do everything in my own strength even though at times I try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment