Sunday, June 5, 2011

Queens Birthday Weekend 2011

Hi this weekend is Queens Birthday weekend. My friend Jean was thinking of going away to see some friends and Dropped me of in Tauranga on the way.  Its been nice to get away, came down on Friday morning and arrived here at round 11am. Will be going back on Tuesday morning. Friday was just a nice relaxing time for me to spend away by myself.. Saturday was out and about a trek around a few 2nd hand shops (where I found a great pair of jeans and jacket) and a few places where my mum needed to go. Also Mum insisted on getting me a hair cut (which i must say was needed), feels good to ditch the growing rambling mullet style i was growing and get a really nice shape. then off to see Family Mums twin Aunt Jill and family for dinner and a fun game of Cranium. .........more to come.............

No comments:

Post a Comment