Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Movie Review: The Hobbit

Today I went to see the movie The Hobbit. Just the regular version.

It was a great movie. I loved it allot. I remember my dad reading the Hobbit and Lord of the rings books to my brother and I at night before bed. fond memories.

The Hobbit was great. Despite the mixed reviews this movie captured the essence or the Hobbit. following in the footsteps of The Lord of the Rings trilogy it has some big fight scenes. The dialogue was excellent and flowed well. If you dont like watching gruesome movies with battle scenes then this is not the kind of movie for you. but if you like The Lord of the Rings (2001, 2002, 2003), Narnia, Harry Potter, Avatar(2009), Willow(1998), you should like this movie.

I highly recommend this movie for you to see. 


If you have seen this movie why not share your thoughts on it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment