Monday, June 3, 2013

It's All About Music.

Hi all its been a long time since I have updated my blog here on blogger.
I just want to let you know that at this time in my life I am Focusing on my musical tallent.

In September 2012 when I needed a new computer I decided to get a Macbook Pro. I did this for many reasons. one being so i could  use Garageband and start developing my musical tallent. earlier this year i also brought a Chord CCU1 usb microphone. this is a great mic for singers and musicians alike.

Also at the beginning of the year My church Eden Assemble Of God (AOG) welcomed Pastor Mike Grahame and his family to our church. Ps Mike's main ministry is Worship and he has taken over the leadership of the Music Ministry. Under his direction, guidance and abilities we on teh music team are growing and developing our musical abilities.

Ps Mike also has a dvd training series from the musicademy click here. musicademy provide traini9ng resources for worship musicians. each dvd is on a different instrument including, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, drums, bass, singing etc. which he has given to each of us. I have recently started going through the acoustic guitar training. This is taking me back to the basics and helping me to train myself once again. I have come to realise that we need ongoing training and to up skill ourselves.

So using my computer and these new skills i am gaining i am going to compose, write, and record songs both covers of others songs and my own songs.
I am going to upload some of these to my new music page on soundcloud. click here or my youtube page click here so you can listen to them and enjoy my music.

I do hope my music is a blessing and encouragement to all of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment