Sunday, June 30, 2013

More to life........

There is so much more I could do if I had the chance to upgrade my music equipment. first I would get an AC-33 acoustic busking amp and a better singing mic.





next an ipad so I can have all my sheet music on it.



Note: even though I would love to upgrade some gear, and it costs money etc. I am happy to use what I currently have mentioned in my post click here. maybe even find different and unique things to do with what i have already.

Maybe its time for me to start rethinking some of the things in life and step out and Trust God for something More than I already have.
It is really easy to be so comfortable where we are that we hold ourselves back. Safe in what we have in life and what we know. At times I wonder if there is more to life than what we, can so easily, make it.

I encourage you to stop and look back over your life and see where you are, what you have already done, then think about what you always want to do / where you want to be. and look at the steps of how you can get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment