Thursday, October 28, 2010

2010 Christian Ministries With Disabled Trust Camp (CMWDT)

Few another camp is over it is very busy and i get spaced out by the end of it. there is so much going on that it is great. keep an eye out on the CMWDT website Click here they should have some updates from camp there i am picking.

My experience was good. I went down with Cherry and the van from Carlson school as she needed some help with getting the wheel chairs in and out. it takes a while when you only do that once a year and are not use to things. i also like  to see everyone i know from around the country. I enjoy meeting new people and encouraging them and helping them experience new things. I also like ministering to people and impacting there lives. through my Music when I have the time. and in allot of other ways.

there will be photos following this when i get my camera back next week. left in the van. over tired and stressed I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment