Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wow

Sometimes the way God does things in my life. He brings people along, shows me stuff when i read the bible and provides for all my needs. I am thankful for what i have, what i can do and what i am learning to get hold of.

I just want to thank all the people in my life now. the friends, workmates, advocates, church people and my family members. also the people I meet out and about around the place.

Now even though things may seem tough here in New Zealand and  the  current government may look like they are not doing much to help the people out. Remember we are still blessed so much and have more than 10000's of people in life who don't have Jobs, Food to eat, and a place to stay in. New Zealand is so blessed as a nation.

My heart Goes out to all those in Christchurch who are in a crises. I pray that God will look down and seek favor on them all. Lord keep them safe from the earthquake, thank you that no one was badly hurt. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment