Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CFFD Masquarde Ball

Nathan and Me at the ball.
On the 18th September 2010 the CFFD Auckland held another successful event. the Masquerade ball. This was an event like no other rarely seen before here in Auckland.
This time as I was not on the Committee organising the event it felt Good to just be there to help out as part of the new Friends Of CFFD Auckland ministry. I helped beforehand on the 2 days the props where created and also with setup on the day. I found it good as i was not so stressed and was able to get on with doing on task at a time.

I had invited my friend Nathan the young man with Downs syndrome whom I work for. he is 12 years old. We organised to make our own masks which we did together. Nathan ended up winning the prize for the best mask, which was a basket of chocolates. God on Nathan. Hope he comes to our next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment