Monday, October 11, 2010

Gods Blessing.

Sometimes we don't always see what God is doing until it happens. When things are happening we can so easily miss what He is doing until its finished. I am shocked at how i respond to things that go on. Lately I have found  that I am growing in the strength of the Lord more and more every day, as i read the bible, pray and seek the Lord more he shows me great and mighty things.  I find His wisdom becomes part of me and the more I rely on God for my help He is the one who is there for me. To live a life believing in God is a great thing. Without God i can do nothing.   The bible says in proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
I do find this to be true for me. the more I put my trust in the Lord  the more he helps me in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment