Sunday, October 3, 2010

Life Is Interesting.

I have found life to be interesting. sometimes you never know what will happen. even when things Go wrong and we stuff up. in the end if we truly believe in Jesus and follow through he will be there for us. On Sunday i felt so far away from God then Amazing he spoke to my heart,and things seemed to change.Now all i have to do is put it into action. It seems hard at times and we get lazy and our natural human tendencies will resist what God is saying to us. If we listen to our heart and not God we will move away from him and not receive all He has for us. God wants us to listen to him, spend time with him and get things done.

I know that in my life, I have been away from God at times. looking back they where dark times. even though i still went to church, I was not reading my bible and living a double life. I was really messed up. i wondered Y god did not do things, I always wondered why everyone i know was receiving Gods will. I believe in Jesus y is he not here for me. The truth is that he always was there with outstretched hand waiting for me to turn around and grab hold of it.

I have met some people who give there life to Jesus and they never seem to change. there life was the same as it always had been. they do know about Him but as they did not follow His ways God never could be active in there lives, even though he wanted to. They only went to god if things where not going good and even then they would not understand why things they would ask Him for would never happen. maybe a loved one died even though they asked God to not let it happen. They become bitter inside and blame God or think God is rubbish, He never there for me.

I feel sorry for those people wandering around with a bitter heart and the weight of the world on the shoulders. IF only they Could see they need to truly put there trust in Jesus and give them all those problems and pain. Then they would be freed by His saving grace. Jesus came to the earth to show us the way. if we truly believe in that then ho will be there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment