Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Big Cleanup has begun

After the Last post about my cleanup a friend pointed me to this site. FlyLady click here. I checked it out and found this Video clip that blessed me so much. It made me cry



God was Prompting me and changing my heart for several months. before i started cleaning. I must mention i am a bachelor myself, i live alone. I made a start, i just invited a friend over (something i don't do cause of the mess and embarrassment), this prompted me to start cleaning. What a nice change. i had a reason t...o clean. then my friend offered to help me do some more cleaning so i accepted and we set a date on the following Saturday. and we started cleaning. I am slowly making progress. I was so blessed by this ministry that i even went on the site and brought some rubber scrubber and other rubber brushes and a few other products. I may have been able to get them Here cheaper over the other side of the world. but i wanted to bless and support the flylady and all you do. i also got the 2 Cd downloads the fly Cd and the other children's one. and i love it.


I am needing to do more cleaning now as i took one day off without meaning to. and started to revert. but then i remembered the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment